A healthy business starts from THE INSIDE.
People don’t go to work for companies or move to communities that are dysfunctional and uninspiring. By purpose, people move to communities and work for companies unified in their visions, efforts, goals, and values. Unified cultures driven by inspiring leaders have a great purpose. Bread Executive specializes in culture development, organizational optimization, strategic planning, conflict resolution, collaboration workshops, employee development, and executive coaching.
Senior Director of Organizational Development & Executive Coaching
Lavon Gray, PhD
Lavon’s 35+ years of leadership in non-profit and educational settings have given him valuable insight into organizational structure and cultural health. Lavon holds certificates in conflict resolution and mediation from Cornell and Northwestern Universities and has completed professional leadership development through Harvard University and The Disney Institute.
Personalized Coaching with Proven Results
The truth is, all of us need help along the leadership journey. That’s why great leaders such as Steve Jobs, Jack Welch and Bill Gates all used coaches. At BREAD we provide personalized leadership coaching to help you build stronger relationships, overcome challenges, achieve your goals, and most importantly, unify your teams around a common purpose. And it works! According to the International Coaching Federation, clients who embrace leadership coaching experience transformational results: – 80% experienced improved self-confidence, – 73% improved relationships, – 72% improved communication skills, and – 70% improved work performance.
Identify Your Underling Issues & Unify Your Team
Conflict may be a reality of life, but it doesn’t have to be negative. At BREAD we combine decades of professional leadership experience with formal conflict resolution and mediation training to develop relational-driven solutions to unify your team. Rather than avoiding conflict, we help you identify the key issues, then leverage team-collaboration to find common-ground solutions that move your organization towards success…unified.
Assess, Identify, & Implement Steps to Improve Internal Culture
Do you feel stuck? Are you struggling to break through the ceiling to the next level? Is your team on different pages? If so, BREAD can help. Most leaders spend 90% of their time dealing with the day-to-day stuff of running a business or organization. At BREAD we partner with you to leverage the remaining 10% of your time building unity around strategic planning, problem-solving and executing practical business solutions. We aren’t consultants, but team members who embed with your organization to help you gain traction for the journey ahead.
Our service divisions are designed to work together to build healthy communities and organizations at every level.